Saturday, January 22, 2005

Friday Night and then some

so here it is, 3:01 a.m. on Saturday morning.
Went to Das Bunker tonight and had a WONDERFUL time.
Great venue, amazing DJs, and met lots of great people.
Ran into an ex, said hello, had a pleasant talk for a few mins, then the current girlfriend came up and pulled him aside.
The next time I saw him I said hello again, and he confessed that his girlfriend did not like the idea of his talking to me, and told him he was not to talk to me anymore that night.
I could take that two ways-
Either he has spoken so well of me that she felt threatened,
or
She now has a reason to not trust him.
Which would be sad-because he was always trustworthy and loyal while we dated.

Had a great time with the kids-will post photos as soon as S sends them to me.

Met a boy who looks like Alan Cumming-and that ain't bad :)
I have invited him to join us for the Fetish Bar on Sunday.

So now I am home, it's after 3 a.m., Dave Chapelle is on, and I am glowing from a great night out.

Hope your Friday was just as fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home