Thursday, February 24, 2005

How to torture a Catholic girl

Today I got an email from someone that should be marking papers and prepping for his grant award ceremony tomorrow night.
Instead of doing what he SHOULD be doing, he was on his laptop looking for means of torture.
He didn't even WARN me about what the attachment was so I could brace myself.

Just a simple note-
"To help a nice girl on her journey to Purgatory..."

So then I open the attachment, and look what I find!



Damned Church of England and their insistant smiting of the Catholics!

Then when I wanted to go share the photo with my fellow AR freaks on LJ, someone else not only had this photo up, but several others to go with it!
*Mental Note*
Must see this new to DVD AR film where he plays a snarky priest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home