Friday, February 11, 2005

Ikea at knife point

My friend B from London wrote me this morning to complain about the press coverage of the royal wedding, and about the madness that was the Ikea sale.
He says folks queued for 18 hours, and abandoned their cars on the freeway and started walking because traffic was so bad.
All this for a disposable furniture sale?
He also included a link to an article from the Sun about the sale that I will share here-

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005062977,00.html




He also sent this bit of silliness-

http://www.clean-your-screen-for-free-now.com/

Congrats to B for doing so well writing for WOW :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are usually up too. Such clever work and exposure!
Keep up the wonderful works guys I've incorporated you guys to blogroll.

my blog post; blu ray dvd recorder

6/04/2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just placing the other person's web site link on your page at suitable place and other person will also do similar in favor of you.

My blog :: daycare video

6/09/2013  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's really a great and helpful piece of information. I'm happy that
you shared this useful info with us. Please keep us informed llike this.

Thanks for sharing.

Here is my page; panic attack medication

9/04/2014  

Post a Comment

<< Home