Monday, February 14, 2005

xx Colin

Just got off the phone with Colin who said all that he wants from me for Valentine's Day is a mention on my blog-
So to show just how much I miss him and how thrilled I am to know he misses me-
AND to make sure he gets his ass out of Oxford and into London I'll mention him here, and thank him ever so for his sweet Valentine.

Tis a strong desire that will woo across the sea-

and yes Dear, that video was JUST the thing to make me smile, and no, without your email I would not have known it made you think of me so many months ago :)

"Don’t ever think you saw the best in me
There’s a side you’ll never know
Cos love and loving are too different things
Set your sites far too low

Now I’ve got someone who cares for me
He wrote my name in silver sands
I think you know you’ve lost the love of your life
(and you said) I was the best you’ve ever had"

Ah that I am suddenly so transparent-
Thanks for the sweet words, the lovely images, and for missing me.
I'll meet you at the Westbourne Tavern in 151 days.
And I'm sure you'll be thrilled to know that I am now officially going to be late for my Valentine's date-you sod!
Now stop reading this and mark some papers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home