Tuesday, March 22, 2005

"Men always want to be a woman's first love - women like to be a man's last romance."

Somehow I succeeded in upsetting two of my swains today.

The first one ended up calling me an idealist, naive little girl.

-This because I have a moral objection to his offer to take me on in his office, therefore extending my contract at work, because of our dating relationship.

Maybe dating older men is not as easy as I thought it would be-

The second one because when he asked what I was doing tonight, I said I was chatting with a girl friend and we were surfing a dating site for boys in London.

I didn't understand the reaction I got from him at all.

"Are you looking to meet men while in London?"

"What happened to no strings, no expectations, no ties?", I asked.

"That's fine while you are THERE! Not HERE. I have expectations for you once you are here." he said.

"Expectations?", I asked.

"Yes. Expectations. I'm going mad with expectations. Aren't you?"

"No", I tell him honestly, "I thought no expectations meant no expectations?"

We both went quiet.

"Would you like me to call you?" I offered.

"No. thank you, but no. I simply need to put everything in line."

"Are you angry with me?" I asked.

"Not angry. Surprised, perhaps hurt, but not angry. May I call you later?"

"of course :)" I said, hoping the smily face would help to make light of the turn in conversation.

But then he logged off :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home