Wednesday, March 23, 2005

more bliss...

I got an email this evening. Apparently it took a few hours to deliver it.

Sent from one of those terminals the tourists use.

This one apparently from a terminal at the British Libraries in London.

YOU HAVE A MESSAGE FROM THE BRITISH LIBRARY!!!

It scremed at my inbox all in caps-

So I opened the mail and the message simply said,

"American women are pretty and charming: little oases of elegant unreasonableness in a vast desert of practical common sense."

With a link pointing here.

It made me laugh-which is good.
I'm not sure if it means I'm forgiven, or understood, or what-
I choose to think it's his way of trying to say he understands.

While this makes me flutter, I have to wonder why someone would travel over an hour to see an exhibit about writings about gardens?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home