Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Snatched from the WOW Report

I just ADORE the way James' mind works :)
****************

Bradford Shellhammer-weblog interview he conducted with James St. James.

What is the key to happiness?

Living up to your potential? Being all that you can be? My friend Stephen Saban says the meaning of life is to be found in the Hokey Pokey: "You put your whole self in, you take your whole self out, you put your whole self in, and you shake it all about." That's about as good as anything I can come up with. Let's go with that.

**************
aaaaannnnndddd-
My Fave from Project Runway-Austin Scarlett
*****************



1. Describe yourself as if you were writing a personals ad.
Young Ashley Wilkes seeks older Rhett Butler for intimate library tete-a-tete and possible splendor under the magnolias.

2. If you had two tickets to paradise, where would you go and who would you take?
Venice, with whomever responded to my personals ad.

3. Who plays you in the movie?
The little boy from Showbiz Moms & Dads.

4. Who do you go to for advice?
As many people as possible, and then I usually go with my original gut instinct.

5. What makes you cry?
Dorothy's farewell in The Wizard of Oz, Mimi's death in La Bohéme, and four beers and a Burt Bacharach-Dionne Warwick song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home