Monday, March 21, 2005

"This is one of those 'No Blog' conversations"

So it finally happened.
During one of our long talks, he finally prefaced by saying he didn't want me to share what he was going to say in my blog.

"This is one of those 'No Blog' conversations, Kelly."

I'm not sure how I feel about that :(

I know I'm the one who said I wouldn't share things if he asked me not too, and I know the only thing to do is to stand by that, but I feel a bit censored.

Anyway-

I've started collecting lists from friends of their Top 10 Albums.
It can be a list of their faves, or albums they think are the best, or the most influential, or whatever.
Their Top 10 List.

Care to share your list?

I expect to have everyone's lists in the next couple of days, and then plan to write an entry sharing.

Based on the lists I have so far, the trend has been same artists-different albums.

Should be interesting to see everything compiled together.

Now I'm off to work on my short story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home