Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Grrrr!

How does a girl like me let her passport expire?!?!?
I don't know how it happened-
My only excuse is that for the past couple of years I've been spending time seeing California, so I didn't notice the expiration date.

Then I got an invite tonight for dinner on Friday-

"Bring Jeff, I'll cover your ticket, and we'll go to dinner and then out somewhere that he can meet a girl."

He found a ticket on Luftansa for $300 RT.
LAX to Munich to London

I was ready to go-
Just wait till Jeff gets home from class and fill him in.
Ask sweetly that Ryan dogsit the Flurry.
Fly out Thursday night, arrive in London Friday morning.

Then I remembered and checked my passport.
It's expired :(

Not sure I'm going to make it till July before I'm on a plane across the Atlantic.

Need to resolve to not be in London for the book release, or plan a weekend in NY again.

Damn expired passports, and boys who might distract me from HP in London.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home