Thursday, April 21, 2005

Live Journal Silliness

I've been given a reading assignment-
I got in an argument over the talent of Ted Hughes and said he was only famous because he was a total bastard to Sylvia Plath
-but then when challenged what I was basing my opinion of his works on, I had to admit that I had not read much of his writing-Really I've only seen the kids film Iron Giant-
So I'm reading through 'Birthday Letters' as assigned, and plan to share my thoughts shortly.
In the mean time, some LJ silliness that made me smile :)

So for those who don't read Live Journal, theres this whole trend of color bars with the description that something 'is love'
I've seen things like 'Travel is love' and 'reading is love' and as you would expect, someone did a series with the HP house colors making the bars look like the house scarves or house ties-
Have I lost you yet?
So anyway, here they are, the Slytherin one of course, being the clever entry :)








Gryffindor is love.









Ravenclaw is love.









Hufflepuff is love.









Slytherin is love I really wanna get in your pants so I'll tell you I love you and then only call you again if I'm really horny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net

5/28/2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home