Saturday, June 25, 2005

"One must always have one's boots on and be ready to go."

I tried calling him to thank him, but he didn't answer.
So I wore them out, and love them madly, and on the drive home tried calling him once again, and finally received an answer.

I thanked him profusely.
He asked that I wear them for him sometime.

I told him that I love them.
He asked me if I got his drunken email.

I did, but I told him it's far too late/early to discuss drunken confessions just now.

He's on his way to the train, to go home and visit the family.
I'm on my way to bed.

I can't help this song running through my mind...

"You keep saying you've got something for me.
something you call love, but confess.
You've been messin' where you shouldn't have been a messin'
and now someone else is gettin' all your best.

These boots are made for walking, and that's just what they'll do
one of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home