Thursday, July 28, 2005

"Five more points from Gryffindor for being an insufferable know-it-all."


"Can everybody see me?
Can you all hear me?
Excellent!
In the light of the dark events of recent weeks...
Professor Dumbeldore has granted me permission to start this little dueling club
To train you all up, in case you ever need to defend yourselves,
as I myself have done on countless occasions,
for full details see my published works.

Let me introduce my assistant,
Professor Snape.
He has sportingly agreeded to help me with a short demonstration.
Now I don't want any of you youngsters to worrry...
you will still have your Potions Master when I am through with him, never fear."

Ah temptation.
And the delight of finding temptation.
Who does not love temptation?

So I'm in the rules-
I'm still on the list-
Now let's see how temptation effects outcome.

"Scared Potter?
"You Wish!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home