Monday, July 11, 2005

"I have nothing to declare except my genuis."

The story goes, that the first time Oscar visited America for his lecture tour series, he was asked at customs if he had anything to declare.

His answer, "I have nothing to declare except my genuis."

My declaration as I am hours away from customs is not nearly as clever.

Of my list of things 'ToDo' before my departure, (of which there are 14) I am in the process of completing the first one.

Thankfully things like updating my iPod, and sewing the patch on my Slytherin sweater are the sorts of things that can be done at the same time.

And I'm still hoping to get one more golf round in too.

While The Flurry is great at carrying sticks, chasing bugs, and opening cabinets, she is most unhelpful when you are trying to pack and ask for wardrobe advice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home