Saturday, September 17, 2005

"Bewitch the mind an ensnare the senses"


A lot on the mind lately-not feeling motivated to write.
Needless to say challenges of real life are having an effect on play time, ex-patriot thoughts, and day to day motivations.
The mindset will be somewhat clearer once husband number 1 explains to me his math plans for improved resources, and once husband number 2 gets back from Kent and can spend some time online with me keeping me distracted.

Come Monday, once I hear everything is fine, I expect to be a little closer to my old self again.

I'll share this since someone thought to send it to me :)

Your word is BUGGER. You are generally quite
restrained, but sometimes your anger or
frustration come to the surface and it all
comes out. Yet you somehow can't stop sounding
polite, despite it all.


Which Swear (Curse) Word Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home