Wednesday, November 02, 2005

"I had rather be a dog and bay the moon Than such a Roman."



I love to tease Colin for reading The Sun-
it's a trash mag of the highest standards.

However,

He sent me an article that I found quite amusing.

The HBO series Rome premered there tonight, and along with a write up on the new show, The Sun included the following...

"For TV viewers keen to slaver over the sex in new BBC series Rome as well as keeping up with Champions League football tonight, the Sun has provided a useful guide to the dirty bits. At 9.09pm, for instance, "be sure not to miss Rome's first sex scene featuring Julius Caesar's manipulative niece Atia naked and straddling a soldier." Other pivotal dramatic moments at 9.12, 9.29, 9.36, 9.45 and 9.49."

Now I'm wondering if there will be a c*sucker timetable for DeadWood next season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home