Tuesday, January 10, 2006

"And I a maid at your window, To be your Valentine."



Trying to sort out the next trip to Oxford for Valentine's Day.
Not ON Valentine's Day, but the plan was for the weekend before.

But that's Ryan's birthday :(

My argument was since we both think the materialism of VDay is horrible, it should not matter if I come before or after, as long as we get to see eachother.

His reply is better to come early than later-
and come for more than 30 hours.
(Which will mean coming later so I can take more time off)

So I'll be in LA for Vday.
And we've agreed no gifts and to instead split the cost on my flight.

"But I can't imagine not getting you something" I typed.

"'I will make thee beds of roses, And a thousand fragrant posies'"
"I really hope thats not a hint to sending me flowers at work" I worried.

"No my silly Darling, it is not. It is a Marlowe line that you really should know."

I don't know the line.
Oh well.
More Homework from Prof. Barrvam.

AND the car is doing some odd electrical something now too.
I'm missing the BarSluts, and if the car is a major pain, it will mean no play time with the kids on Friday either.

Grrrrr to frustration!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home