Thursday, January 26, 2006

"Mongo only pawn... in game of life. "


Blog meme tagged by Andrew.

Four Jobs I’ve Had

1. Bar Manager
2. Magician's Assistant
3. Book Caretaker
4. Life Drawing Model

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Moulin Rouge
2. Fight Club
3. Sense and Sensibility
4. Blazing Saddles

Four Places I’ve Lived

1. Dallas, Texas
2. Los Angeles, California
3. Dublin, Ireland
4. Oxford, England (every few weeks or so)

Four TV Shows I Love

1. Project Runway
2. Black Adder
3. Biography
4. Sex and the City

Four Places I’ve gone on holiday to

1. London
2. Berlin
3. Nairobi
4. Rome

Four of My Favorite Dishes

1. Pasta with chicken and Italian sausage
2. French Dip sandwich
3. Fajita Tacos (while in Texas)
4. Movie theater popcorn

Four Sites I Visit Daily

1. CNN.com
2. hpana.com
3. Tribe.net
4. My site list of blogs I read

Four Places I Would Rather Be Now

1. Pier 39 San Francisco watching the sea lions
2. having a chocomuffin in the cafe at Blackwells in Oxford
3. The Getty doing some writing
4. at the gym on the treadmill watching daytime tv

Four Bloggers I Am Tagging

1. Saryn
2. Jeff
3. Ryan
4. Michael Robles

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home