Tuesday, January 24, 2006

“We have two ears and one mouth so that we can listen twice as much as we speak.”



I'm walking to meet Michael for lunch, and like only he can, he screams,
"Those wedges are FABULOUS!"

I smiled

They are fabulous.

I caught up to him and thanked him,
"I haven't worn them in a year, and they need oiling. The leather is making some odd quaking sound. It's like a duck is in my shoes."

We walk on to have some lunch, and as we find a table he says,

"Look at that! I want to push him down and put my cock in his mouth!"

I was gaping.
Shocked.
Stuttering.

Michael looked at me and very confused innocently asked,
"what?"

"ummm nothing I guess. I just didn't expect you to say something like that."

"Oh please! You were the one just talking about needing to get oiled, and whacked, and confessed getting fucked in your shoes!"

More gaping on my part.

"WHAT?"

"You just SAID you need to get oiled and whacked and that you like to get fucked in your shoes!"

"I said it sounds like there's a DUCK in my shoes. A DUCK!"

"oh...........
well I still want to put my cock in his mouth. My COCK!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home