Tuesday, January 24, 2006

“Without a sense of urgency, desire loses its value.”





My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)
My lovely lady lumps (lumps)
In the back and in the front (lumps)
My lovin’ got u,"





That's what I would have sung.
Our night out at the local evolved into a Karoke night.

Went out for a meeting of the Pussy on the Prowl gals tonight.

First time in ages since we all got together for drinks (pints of cider with Red Bull) and gossip and talks.

What do a bunch of gals out together talk about and learn?

One gal has the best pick up line among us,
-"I don't look like this in the morning"

One gal has the drama that's hot and steamy,
-it involves a towel and a young boy (I've prolly already said too much).

One gal is just trying to find Mr Right, instead of Mr Will Do
-she made a good effort, but what can you do?

One gal is silly happy being married,
-and is up for fun and frolic this Friday with the rest of us-

And then I guess my only confession is that I promissed not to get married in jeans.
-Not that big a deal really, though if I listened to Amber, I'd be wearing the Moulin Rouge gown I made to my wedding

Points of Interest:

Always entertaining and flirtingly tempting to come across an ex diversion behind the bar

Life, and play time, is more exciting in black and red

Frogs may not make you lesbian, but they still make you sticky.

Anyway, we hoped Ryan would come and join the girls, but he's had an architectural misadventure (translation: the apt above his flooded and made his kitchen ceiling come crashing down).

Here's to hoping I can persuade him into coming out on Friday and playing with me and the rest of the gals.

Then we're off to Sea World,

"because nothing gets me hotter than whales in the water"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home