Wednesday, February 15, 2006

“Frustration is the wet nurse of violence.”


Texted Andrew so the kids could say hello-
Then as scheduled, called Colin...

Just after 12:30 a.m. PST/8:30 a.m. UK
Have consumed Taco Bell and am proably too far into the Valentine cocktails to be discussing the topics he wants to review before meeting with the Immigration Attorney this morning.

I'm trying to make out his soundtrack playing in the background.

"What are you listening too?"
"It's all about you"

It takes till the end of the song before I recognize it's Air.

'Have you registered for the proper amount of hours to math BUNAC?'
'Have you confirmed with US Immigration what your requirements are?'
'Have you started your 6 month ex-pat process?'
'Are you confirmed with the US Embassy for your change of status?'
'Have you reviewed the estate agents sites?'
'Have you decided on somthing for the banquet?'
'Are you all set with work before you travel?'

SO MANY QUESTIONS!!!!

I've registered...
I've confirmed requirements...

I have to say a resounding "no" to the rest.

Looked up the lyrics that are, "all about you"...

Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
The stars the stars the stars

Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars

Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
The stars the stars the stars

Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars
Kelly watch the stars Kelly watch the stars

If I didn't have a big star tattoo on my back, and my name wasn't Kelly, I'd give him shit for saying it's all about me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home