Monday, February 06, 2006

"If I was gonna be Swee'Pea's mother, I should've at least let Olive be his father. Or viska versa. I ain't man enough to be no mother"



After debating with husband #1 this weekend about the name of the villain in Popeye, I found myself asking Michael-

"So on Sunday morning that Robin Williams Popeye movie was on..."

"SHUT UP!"

"I know. I forgot how fun that movie is.....So anyway, the guy who Popeye fights all the time..."

"that baby was a mole"

"was his name Blu....wait....what?"

"that baby was a mole"
"Sweetpea was a mole?"

"Of course."

"Whose baby was Sweetpea anyway?"

"Popeye adopted him after he escaped the mole people."
"what?!?"
"Popeye was fighting and there were these mole people and he adopted that baby."

"I don't remember that. I can't even remember if the guys name is Bluto or Brutus."

"His name was Bluto. I used to get fucked up on acid and watch that movie on laser disk all the time. But that mole baby scared me."

"Are you sure you're not thinking of that Bleep alien thing from the cartoons?"

"OH! Yeah! THATS the fucker who scared me. I guess Sweetpea must have had a mole."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home