Tuesday, February 14, 2006

iHEART U!




Thanks to everyone for the candies, flowers, and sweet and shocking Valentine's Day ecards.
Many kisses to all :)

Got home and found an iTUNES gift list from Colin-
I found it all very charming and fun.

I quizzed Jeff about what songs he'd pick, and got as far as listing that there was an LL Cool J song, and his reply was, "Is it 'I Need Love'? Hell Ya!"

Boys are so funny :)

Want to hear some silly Valentine stuffs?
Here's the play list:

Barry White 'Can't Get Enough of Your Love'
Frank Sinatra 'Too Marvelous for Words'
Stevie Wonder 'My Cherie Amour'
U2 'All I Want is You'
Chet Baker 'Isn't It Romantic?'
The Cure 'Love Song'
Harry Connick Jr 'It Had to be You'
Jesus and Mary Chain 'Just Like Honey'
LL Cool L 'I Need Love'
Fugees 'Killing Me Softly with His Song'
Jewel 'You Were Meant for Me'
Marvin Gaye 'Let's Get It On'
Otis Redding 'Try a Little Tenderness'
Percy Sledge 'When a Man Loves a Woman'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home